The Vice-Deanship takes part in supervising many of the administrative and academic aspects through ensuring that rules and regulations are enforced, and taking part in drawing development policies and plans to promote the administrative and academic work through filing periodical reports to the Faculty Deanship. The Vice-Deanship has a number of specialized committees and units that carry out specific roles that aim at achieving the Faculty’s aspirations of prominence and leadership.
• Shouldering the responsibility of the Faculty Council Secretariat and organizing its work;
• Supervising the units affiliated to the administrative affairs;
• Chairing the committees affiliated to the Vice-Deanship and filing reports to the concerned authorities;
• Filing reports to the Dean about the conduct of work in the units under the supervision of the Vice-Deanship and their tasks as well as the difficulties they face;
• Coordinating with the Faculty units in the relevant fields;
• Supervising the financial affairs and petty cash allocated for the Vice-Deanship and its programs according to the rules and regulations;
• Following up the updates of the Faculty website with information related to the Vice-Deanship and its administrative units; and
• Carrying out the tasks assigned by the Dean during his absence.