Advancing and upgrading the level of education, medical services, and scientific research, as well as participating in community activities by providing accurate education in oral and dental medicine for students and professionals, striving to prepare distinguished medical cadres in the field of dentistry, in general, and orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, community dentistry, preventive medicine, and scientific research, in particular. This is in line with the mission of the college and its various departments that work, using scientific and applied studies and research, to prepare cadres of graduates capable of shouldering their responsibility in the society.
- Participating in the preparation and training of medical cadre with the highest level of professionalism, in line with the standards approved by the national and international commissions. This is in order to graduate highly qualified male and female physicians capable of starting work or joining postgraduate study programs.
- Contributing to develop an evidence-based curriculum and to use modern educational strategies linking specialized theoretical sciences to clinical training and required life skills. The aim is to scientifically and practically develop the professional performance inside and outside the college.
- Using modern and diverse assessment techniques concerned with measuring the learning outcomes in an accurate and practical manner depending on a number of practical and theoretical criteria, and participating in panel discussions to solve the scientific problems of each educational stage.
- Encouraging different learning strategies, including: self-learning, active learning, and continuous learning, as well as all the scientific and social activities and events that stimulate the educational process. This also includes active communication between the students and teachers inside and outside the department.
- Ensuring the use of the latest technology equipment in the clinics and labs, and activating the electronic services and technologies used in education and assessment.
- Introducing postgraduate study programs in line with the labor market needs with regard to training resident physicians enrolled in the programs of the college, which has been approved as an official training center by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) and international universities.
- Cooperating with the different departments of the college for the students to provide comprehensive clinical care for the patients. These students are trained under the direct supervision of specialized lecturers with high qualifications and diverse expertise.
- The participation of the academic staff members in providing medical consultation and treatment. This is offered via the clinics specializing in providing treatment for advanced cases in the fields of aesthetic and restorative dentistry and the treatment of the nerves and roots of teeth.
- Conducting laboratory and clinical research projects and publishing them in the different local and international scientific journals. The research is carried out in such a manner which contributes to developing the methods of treatment and improving or innovating new ideas for the biomedical materials used.
- Providing a work environment that stimulates constructive innovation and fruitful cooperation between the academic staff members and the administration in the department. This is achieved through the meetings of the divisions and councils of the department, which are held regularly to review the latest developments and achievements.
- Showing commitment to Islamic ethics and values related to the medical profession.
- Fulfilling the role of a dental practitioner in the work team to achieve a common vision.
- Establishing the principle of "Prevention is better than cure".
- Continuing to promote knowledge and skills in the field of specialization.
- Serving the Makkan and the Saudi community as well as the pilgrims.
- Employing techniques found in international references on treatment and research.