To achieve leadership and excellence in training and continuing medical education in the Western region.
To achieve professionalism and quality in training, rehabilitation and continuing medical education adopted for those interested in the field of health.
- Achieving professionalism in medical training for those interested in health field.
- Training the health professionals on the human and self development.
- Providing continuing medical education with accredited hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties for health professionals.
- Qualifying male and female graduates of health colleges to pass the occupational classification tests from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties to obtain a license to practice the profession.
- Qualifying the governmental and private health facilities to obtain the national accreditation certificate for health facilities, holding specialized scientific conferences, and designing and delivering professional diplomas compatible with the labor market in the health field.
- Providing consultations and services in the health field.
- Signing agreements and partnerships with local, regional and international training centers.
Unit’s main scopes of work: