Duties of the Committee:
- Setting the priorities and central points of the scientific research in the department.
- Organizing and distributing student research in the graduation project and following up the implementation of the research, in addition to overcoming difficulties facing their implementation.
- Following up on the scientific publication of the research of the academic staff, and preparing a list of research published locally and internationally.
- Organizing the scientific conferences of the department.
- Promotion of awareness among the academic staff and students about the importance of participating in community service activities by offering a range of academic programs, seminars, and workshops.
- Preparing and supervising activities serving the community within the scope of the expertise of the academic department staff.