Duties of the Committee:
- Supervising the readiness of laboratories for teaching.
- Posting instructional panels according to the use and nature of the educational process in each laboratory.
- Preparing lists of the current and future students' laboratory requirements.
- Following up requests of the Graphic Design Department for laboratory equipment and devices with the administration of the college.
- Creating a database of the books available at the Department of Graphic Design.
- Continuously updating the books and scientific references in the department by exploring the needs of the various scientific specialties in the department.
- Creating an electronic database that includes the standardized lectures for all graphic design program courses.
- Listing the books and volumes pertaining to the program at King Abdullah Central Library.
- Ensuring the availability of scientific resources for students, keeping an updated inventory of them, and continuing to increase these resources.