Curriculum Development and Outcome Evaluation Committee
Head of the Committee
Prof. Eman Shaaban
Prof. Mona Musa
Prof. Afaf Qabburi
Prof. Samir Al-Abdali
Dr. Rania Abdul-Rahman
Dr. Hanadi Qamrah
Dr. Jawharah Al-Khilaiwi
Dr. Eman Al-Rifai
Dr. Enaam Shuaibi
Dr. Hanaa Wazzan
Dr. Maha Al-Qahmani
Dr. Hanan Hijazi
Dr. Abir Wazzan
Dr. Aliaa Mukhtar
Dr. Adilah Rajab
Dr. Najwa Al-Hazmi
Dr. Khuloud Al-Hazmi
- Reviewing curricula as well as urging academic staff members to develop them, setting a time-plan for continuous development in proportion to the actual needs of graduates in order to prepare them for the labor market.
- Matching curricula with the learning resources available for the students.
- Reviewing and evaluating the learning outcomes of the courses, and linking them to the learning outcomes of the program.
- Developing new methods for teaching.
- Holding regular meetings with course coordinators to review and discuss the suggested developments.
- Coordinating course content with a view to guaranteeing no repetition and gradual academic and practical steps for the students.
- Reviewing course descriptions and reports formally and according to the set procedures, in accordance with academic accreditation requirements.
- Reviewing the students evaluations formally and according to the set procedures, in line with academic accreditation requirements.
- Preparing a quarterly report on the achievements of the proposed curriculum development to present to the Department Council and the college's Curriculum Development Committee.
- Following up the implementation of the new decisions, after their approval, and preparing a report on the extent of the success of the proposed development in meeting the actual needs of the students to ensure their adequate preparation for the labor market.