Umm Al-Qura University
The College’s Student Affairs and Academic Guidance
- Create an introductory file for guidance for each male and female guide, including the approved forms.
- Receive the exceptional reports submitted by the academic guides about certain rates, such as low rates, the weak overall level of the student, or some health or social cases.
- Follow up the files of the academic guides and their observance of the guidance duties assigned to them.
- Prepare a comprehensive quarterly report about the work of the unit, including the achievements, and difficulties that prevented the obtainment of the desired goals along with proposals to overcome them, as well as improving and developing the work.
- The committee undertook all the activities entrusted to it.
- The academic guidance in the department and at the level of the college was effective.