Umm Al-Qura University
Academic Schedules Committee
Tasks of the Academic Schedules and Course Addition and Deletion Committee
- Creating and organizing schedules in a manner that takes into consideration the tasks assigned to different departments, units, and committees. The aim of this is to enable the members of different units and committees to harmonize between teaching and the tasks assigned to them.
- Distributing the schedules to the members according to the rules stated by the Department Council.
- Taking advantage of feedback, when distributing schedules for the coming semester, from reports on questionnaires made each semester.
- Making sure that the study halls are suitable for the number of students enrolled in different courses.
- Conducting surveys to measure the level of the professors' satisfaction with the schedule, and analyzing the results of the surveys.
- Organizing the reception of the students during the week in which they add, delete, and amend courses.
- Amending the students' schedules during the available week, according to the relevant bylaw.
- Presenting a report on the work of the committee at the end of each semester.
- Undertaking tasks assigned to the committee according to the new updates of work.