The Vice Deanship of Admission and Registration for Registration Affairs:
The Vice Deanship of Admission and Registration for Registration Affairs is the hub of the university. Admission and enrollment are usually associated with university education and the application of university regulations. The importance of the vice deanship is reflected in its responsibilities in providing services to students and faculty members. It is the main center where the students begin university life, and continues so until they graduate.
The Vice Deanship supervises the following departments:
The Vice Dean of Admission for registration affairs is responsible for:
- Assuming the powers granted to him by the Dean;
- Overseeing registration activities, and follow up the results, plans and study schedules;
- Giving directions for taking the necessary actions related to the course equivalences for students willing to transfer from one UQU department to another, or from UQU to another university, and following them up;
- Identifying the needs of the Vice Deanship of Admission for Registration Affairs (staff, equipment, etc) and submit them to the competent bodies, as well as following up their fulfillment;
- Preparing regular reports on the activities and achievements of the Vice Deanship of Admission for Registration Affairs, as well as suggestions to develop its performance, and submit them to the Dean;
- Partaking in preparation of the commencement ceremony; and
- Partaking in preparation of the Deanship's annual report.