1- Strengthening the relationship between the University, graduates, and employers, as well as sustaining it.
2- Contributing to increasing the rate of graduates’ employment in the labor market through programs of continuous education and training provided by the University.
3- Contributing to enhancing the University’s scientific and social position.
- Establishing a database on graduates, employers, and all sectors relevant to graduates.
- Communicating with University graduates through various programs, and providing data that bridge the gap between educational outputs and the requirements of the labor market.
- Issuing periodic publications and establishing a database for scientific, professional and community activities of graduates.
- Measuring the trends of employers and the extent of their satisfaction with the University’s graduates.
- Monitoring the challenges faced by graduates when they join the labor market.
- Contributing to securing links for graduates and activating the communication among them.
- Working to find optimal ways that encourage the continuation of the bond that graduates have with the University.
- Submitting an integrated report at the end of each semester to explain the measures taken by the Deanship of Development to prepare a report to be referred to the University’s Vice President for Development and Entrepreneurship.