Contribution to achieving student participation in decision making inside the college. This is through exercising their right to express opinions, implementing them to develop the educational process and the services offered to them.
- Achieve effective communication between students and the college's management by the students expressing their opinions with regard to the education and services.
- Involve male and female students in the process of developing the study plan in the scientific sections.
- Develop the character of the students, educationally, psychologically and socially, by respecting student's views concerning their academic affairs.
- Contribute to strengthening the relationship between the academic staff and students, which help in solving many problems related to study, failure and other issues.
- Transfer the experience of the academic staff to the students, which helps in bringing-up the next generation appropriately, health-wise, psychologically, educationally and socially.
- Encourage student participation in extracurricular activities.
- Strengthen loyalty and pride toward the homeland.
- Discover the cadres and students who are endowed with the ability of clear thinking and moral courage in expressing their opinions.
- Confront the problems of the students who are not able to express themselves and their opinions due to fear of criticism by involving them in dialogues and decision-making.