Promoting the spirit of volunteerism among all faculty members to serve the university and the surrounding community, especially in the field of serving the visitors for Hajj and Umrah.
- Creating a database that can be continuously updated with data from volunteers, students, faculty members, and administrators.
- Preparing a guide of the areas with the greatest need for volunteerism, and informing the concerned parties.
- Developing an annual work plan for the major areas of need to voluntary work.
- Setting rules for participation in volunteer work within the volunteer teams, according to the set plan.
- Providing an opportunity for those who wish to undertake individual voluntary work, within the plan and under the supervision of the unit.