Community Partnerships of the Academic Staff Members
1. The Ministry of Education:
Dr. Nawal Al-Hazimi
- Participation in the reviewing committee for the first meeting at the Second Scientific Conference.
- Participation in reviewing the female students' research in the scientific research competition.
- Participation in reviewing the research of the Second Scientific Conference.
- Participation in reviewing the research of the Third Scientific Conference.
Dr. Al-Unud Al-Dieis
- Member at the Scientific Research Reviewing Committee at the National Olympiad for Scientific Innovation, in 1435 A.H.
- Participation with a work paper at the Second Forum for Classroom Innovations in Scientific Activities in Science.
Dr. Fatimah Ali
- Member of the Scientific Research Stream Reviewing Committee at the National Olympiad for Scientific Innovation, in 1435 A.H.
- Conducting training workshops to qualify female students to participate in the scientific conference entitled, "Skills and Foundations of Scientific Research".
- Presenting a training workshop at the Department of Educational Training for female students in 1435 A.H.
- Delivering a lecture entitled, "Partnership in Developing Performance", at a school in 1436 A.H.
- Supervisor of a secondary school female student at "The Talent" of 1441 A.H.
2. The Ministry of Health:
- Activating the World Diabetes Day, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health.
- Holding activities on breast cancer awareness in collaboration with the Ministry of Health.
- Activating the World Lung Day (prevention and remedy), in partnership with the College of Medicine in Al-Qunfudhah.
- Participation with the Ministry of Health in offering a lecture entitled, "Colon Cancer".
3. Student Training:
- Agreement with Al-Qunfudhah Public Hospital to offer training to the students of the department at blood laboratories.
- Agreement with water desalination plants to train students on the steps of water desalination using analytical instruments.