The Vice Deanship of Educational Affairs announces the receipt of applications for modifying course schedules (to delete or add courses) at the departments from Sunday 2, Muharram, 1440 A.H. until Thursday 6 Muharram, 1440 A.H., as delineated below:
- Female Students (all departments): applications will be submitted by hand at the academic department in which students are studying and paper applications will be used.
- Students (Islamic Studies - Arabic Language - Physical Education - Art Education): applications will be submitted by hand at the academic department in which students are studying and paper applications will be used.
- Students (Mathematics - Physics - Chemistry - English Language): applications will be submitted electronically via the following links:
Special guidelines for the departments receiving e-applications:
The application form is available only once for the exclusive use of UQU students, who are required to follow the instructions below:
- The required attachments: the colored study plan only.
- Select the suitable department according to your major.
- Log in using the student's account.
- Select the general or specialized courses you wish to add.
- Select the courses you wish to delete, if any.
- Send the application.
The deadline for submitting applications is Thursday, 6 Muharram, 1440 A.H. No applications will be accepted after this date.