The Department of Faculty and Staff Members Affairs has announced the availability of a number of academic and health vacancies for both genders, to be filled by national competencies at the University main campus in Makkah and its branches at Jamoum, Al-Lith, Adhm and Al-Qunfudhah provinces. The application can take place via the e-recruitment portal starting from Monday Ramadan 3, 1438 H until Thursday Ramadan 13, 1438, under the following conditions:
• Applicant must not be an employee of any government entity.
• The age of the applicant must not exceed 45 years old for the vacancies of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors.
• The age of the applicant must not exceed 34 years old for the vacancies of the lecturer.
• The age of the applicant must not exceed 29 years old for the vacancies of teaching assistants.
• The scientific track must be compatible with the required specialization for the vacancies of the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Lecturer.
The following documents must be attached electronically:
- A copy of the National ID.
- A copy of the Academic Qualification.
- Copy of the work experiences if any
- Copy of the professional classification certificate from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) for the applicants for the health vacancies
- A copy of a valid Professional registration ID from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) for the applicants for the health vacancies.
You can review the available vacancies by clicking here available only in Arabic