Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Graduates Committee:
- Establishing and activating communication channels with the department's graduates.
- Creating a database for graduates and employers.
- Following up on the department's graduates and their employment rates.
- Holding opinion polls for the graduates.
- Seeking the opinion of employers about the department's graduates through questionnaires and meetings.
- Monitoring the graduates' needs.
- Proposing programs for graduates with the aim of activating continuous learning.
- Organizing introductory meetings for graduates and employers.
- Helping graduates to find employment.
- Issuing periodicals and establishing a data bank for the graduates' scientific, professional and societal activities.
- Informing graduates of the needs of the local community with regard to jobs suitable for their specializations.