Umm Al-Qura University
Quality Standards Committees
Duties of the Quality Standards Committees:
- Providing the necessary data and information related to quality and academic accreditation.
- Collecting, collating, coding and maintaining paper and electronic evidence.
- Documenting the efforts and results of quality-related applications.
- Participating in preparing the data required for the annual report.
- Participating in preparing the data required to prepare the self-study.
- Following up the implementation of improvement plans, and documenting their operations.
- Following up on the course files, and ensuring that all requirements are met.
- Following up on the academic files of the academic staff members.
- Preparing self-evaluation measures related to standards.