The unit includes the following committees:
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Quality Standards Committee
- Graduates Committee
Duties of the Quality Unit:
- Spreading and consolidating the culture of quality and academic accreditation.
- Achieving the annual quality plan for the program.
- Coordinating and following up with the Deanship of University Development and Quality.
- Approving the formation of committees related to the application of quality standards, and following up the implementation of their work.
- Following up the performance of the units and committees working in the department, and providing the necessary support for them to carry out their tasks.
- Holding specialized training courses on the implementation mechanisms for quality systems, in coordination with the Deanship of ِAcademic Development and Quality.
- Preparing and designing all assessment forms, and analyzing their results.
- Participating in preparing the annual report of the program.
- Providing the program management with an integrated vision on the level of performance in the field of quality application, to enable appropriate corrective actions to be taken and proper decisions to be made.