Community Service Unit
The unit includes the following committees:
- Social Activities Committee
- Scientific Activities Committee
Duties of the Community Service Unit:
- Become familiar with the needs of the internal and external community.
- Contribute to the community's scientific and social enlightenment by conducting a number of general lectures, scientific lessons, seminars, and workshop.
- Achieve communication with the community, interact with its issues, and contribute in solving its problems.
- Set a plan for the activities and events provided to serve the community, and obtain official approval for them.
- Create a database of the community service activities for the department, periodically update the database, and record the amount of participation of the academic staff and students in the community service activities.
- Measure the degree of the community's satisfaction with the services provided by the program.
- Submit a report on the unit's work at the end of each semester.