Umm Al-Qura University
Educational Advising Committee
Duties of the Educational Advising Committee
- Provide guidance programs to struggling students.
- Provide care to students with special needs.
- Encourage and motivate outstanding students.
- Provide care to expatriate students.
- Provide educational consultation, according to the needs of the students, in collaboration with the educational Advising Unit at the Deanship of Student Affairs.
- Make recommendations to hold seminars, training courses, extra lessons for weak performers, and the accompanying activities.
- Coordinate to hold development and qualifying courses to the educational advisors in the department.
- Set a proposed plan to help students suffering from any problems.
- Comply with the hours dedicated for educational advising.
- Provide a report on the committee's work at the end of each semester.