Umm Al-Qura University
The Equivalency Committee
Duties of the Equivalency Committee:
- Informing the students of the Transfer Bylaw and providing the relevant forms.
- Reviewing the documents presented by the students and making sure that they comply with the regulations.
- Making sure that the courses studied by the students comply with the Transfer Bylaw.
- Referring to the head of the department the recommendation which the committee deems appropriate.
- Documenting and saving the committee's decisions and all the documents presented by the students.
- Presenting a report on the work of the committee at the end of each semester.