Educational Affairs Unit
The unit includes the following committees:
- Curriculum and Program Development Committee
- Schedules, Deletion and Addition Committee
- Exams Committee
- Equivalencies Committee
Duties of the Educational Affairs Unit:
- Supervising the procedures, rules and regulations for the educational affairs.
- Supervising the preparation of the academic schedule and ensuring the application of quality standards and academic accreditation.
- Organizing and supervising the process of amending students' schedules in the department.
- Supervising the calculation of grade equivalencies for transferred and re-enrolled students and those transferred from other departments of the university.
- Supervising all matters related to the final examinations in terms of (implementing test schedules, distributing invigilation periods in the final exams, following up on the progress of the final exams and the automatic grading of tests, and receiving the final results approved by the departments).
- Encouraging the achievement of quality standards in teaching practices by sponsoring excellence awards.
- Supervising the committees related to the educational affairs of the department.
- Preparing periodic reports on the level of performance, tasks, and completed works, as well as future performance development requirements.