In 1426 AH, the College of Dentistry was a specialty among eight specialties at the College of Applied Science. On 15/06/1428 AH, the College of Dentistry was founded in four departments including the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Diagnostic Sciences. The work has begun in the college on 10/17/1428 AH, and the study has actually began at at the college and the department in 1430 AH.
- Encourage a comprehensive dentistry education which includes science, technology, the needs of the patient and lifelong learning in a world-class environment
- Interdisciplinary research that improves the care for the mouth and impacts on public health
- Develop, support and maintain a variety of students, staff members, employees and graduates
- Community cooperation in the service of our local, regional and national societies.
- Achieve higher levels of education according to the bodies of national and international accreditation.
- Pursue innovative research in oral care that goes beyond the borders of the traditional dental medicine research.
- Using the latest equipment and materials required for education, research and treatment for patients
- Start in programs of continuous education and graduate studies
- Encourage community service programs
- Diversity and comprehensiveness
- Social Responsibility