- Graduating professional cadres who are able to hold supervisory positions in international chain restaurants.
- Qualifying the graduates for them to contribute to the success of their companies by harnessing modern science and applications in the field of restaurant management.
Upon successful graduation from the program, students will be well acquainted with the work and able to do the following:
- Supervise the work of the restaurant staff.
- Professionally put into practice the daily work mechanisms applicable in the restaurant and hospitality sectors.
- Develop menus for hospitality enterprises.
- Propose solutions to potential problems.
- Be motivated to improve themselves to be eligible for higher positions.
- Develop innovative mechanisms in marketing and sales that best suit their restaurants or the hospitality enterprise where they work.