Umm Al-Qura University
Enrollment Requirements of the Professional Diploma of Restaurant and Hospitality Management (Americana Diploma)
- Applicants must have Saudi nationality.
- Applicants must hold a High School Diploma.
- Applicants must pass the interview.
- Applicants must conclude a contract with the “Americana Company”.
- Applicants must keep contracting with the company throughout the program, until graduation.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and have a desire to achieve success and raise their professional level in the future.
- Applicants need to be committed and capable of assuming responsibility.
- Finally, with a view to contributing to boosting employment rates among the youth, the program does not demand previous experience as a prerequisite for acceptance.