Graduates’ Work Fields
Graduates’ Work Fields for Laboratory Medicine Program:
- Working as a specialist for medical laboratories, hospitals and clinics and medical centers and medical cities
- Medical research centers, genetics and fertilization and infertility treatment laboratories
- Educational facilities such as schools, universities and medical colleges
- Medicine and poison centers
- Medical products development fields such as the medical companies supplying solutions and medical devices
Graduates’ Work Fields for Clinical Nutrition Program:
- Working as a nutritionist in all the private and public hospitals
- Working as a nutritionist in research , food development and medicine centers and food manufacturing companies
Graduates’ Work Fields for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Program:
The Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Program gives the opportunity for its graduates to work as therapist in all the public and private hospitals
Graduates’ Work Fields for the Medical Emergency Services Program:
- Saudi red crescent centers
- Emergency rooms in specialized hospitals
- Emergency ambulance
- Maritime rescue centers
Graduates’ Work Fields for Anesthesiology Program:
- Operation sections in all hospitals
- Medical research centers
Graduates’ Work Fields for the Respiratory Care Program:
Respiratory care specialists in:
- Many departments in hospitals, including intensive care units, laparoscopy units, respiratory rehabilitation units, and pulmonary function laboratories.
- Chest clinics that provide respiratory and diagnostic care.
- Pulmonary and respiratory research centers.
- Academic fields, such as health and medical colleges in universities.