College Vice Dean
Dr. Hussein A. Al-Masmoum
Duties and Responsibilities of the Vice Dean:
To act as the secretary of the College Council and, hence, coordinate its meetings in terms of scheduling their dates, receiving the memos to be presented to the Council by the College departments, and supervise the printing of the meeting minutes.
• To manage and administer the administrative affairs of the College and act on behalf of the Dean of the College if absent or if so assigned.
• To prepare the strategic plan of the College.
• To supervise the Financial Affairs Unit and the budget at the College for preparing the College budget.
• To prepare the plan for the College needs from the teaching staff members, administrative and technical staff, and the like.
• To act as a member of the committee supervising the works of accepting demonstrators at the College.
• To supervise the Follow-up Unit at the College.