Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Vice-Dean (Female Section)
Duties of the Vice-Dean of the Female Section:
- Supervising the implementation of the college’s strategic plan for female students.
- Managing the college’s educational, research, administrative, financial, and cultural affairs related to female students.
- Coordinating and developing the college’s relationships related to female students, on and off the campus.
- Supervising the provision of all the college’s educational, research, administrative, and financial requirements related to female students.
- Supervising the performance of academic departments.
- Maintain the college’s fixed and movable property.
- Working on improving the college’s image.
- Supervising the planning and preparation of the college budget.
- Implementing and following up the decisions of the College Council.
- Working on developing the work process, both administratively and academically, in the female sections.
- Coordinating and organizing the administrative and organizational relationship with the college dean and the department heads, each according to the area of his professional specialty in relation to the female sections.
- Preparing comprehensive periodic reports on the progress of the study and on the academic, administrative, and research performance undertaken by the female sections, and submitting them to the college dean.
- Monitoring the updating of the college website regarding its departments and administrative units.
- Executing the tasks assigned by the college dean.