The following are the examination rules and instructions that you have to abide by:
- Entry to the examination halls start prior to the set time for the exams;
- No student will be allowed to enter the hall after 15 minutes of the start of the term exams, and after 30 minutes of the start of the final exams, and an official report will be made;
- No student is allowed to leave the examination hall before 30 minutes of the exam start;
- No student is allowed to keep or use a mobile phone or any of the electronic devices (save a calculator) during the test. All mobile phones should be turned off or set on the silent mode and handed to the supervisor;
- The student university card (or any ID card if the student doesn’t have a university card) should be presented by the student;
- Male students are not allowed to wear jackets or shirts with head covers during the exams and female students are not allowed to wear cloaks and headscarf or the lab coat during the exam. Even if the hall is cold, they are not allowed.
- Once students enter the hall, all bags, cloaks and jackets should be left in the front of the hall;
- All students are kindly requested to bring all the necessary tools they need; pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, calculator, etc., as the supervisors are not responsible for providing these tools;
- Students should keep quiet and avoid talking to each other in the exam halls during the exam time; and
- Cheating, the attempt to cheat, or breaching the examination rules are punishable acts by the Students Disciplinary Regulation by the University Council, which includes:
- The subject instructor or the exam supervisor is entitled to prevent the student from completing the exam, file a report and refer the student to the Disciplinary Committee.
- The student’s result will be suspended until the Disciplinary Committee announces its decision.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and commitment
Best of luck
Examination Committee – Lab Medicine Program
Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences