Umm Al-Qura University
The Alumni Office
The Alumni Office:
- The office is concerned with the affairs of the college graduates.
- To strengthen and sustain the relationship between the College of Dentistry and its graduates.
- To increase the number of graduates joining the labor market through the continuous education and training programs offered by the university.
- To enhance the academic and social status of the university.
- Communicating with the graduates of the College of Dentistry to utilize their expertise in developing the academic research and training plans.
- Monitoring the challenges encountered by the graduates upon joining the labor market.
- Finding optimal ways of maintaining contact between the graduates and the College of Dentistry.
- Offering services that refine the graduates' skills and support their role in the community.
- Measuring the satisfaction of the graduates and the employers.