The Deanship of Postgraduate Studies congratulates the male and female candidates for their admission to the paid postgraduate studies programs (higher diploma, Master's, and PhD) for the academic year 1442 A.H.
First: To inquire about the status of candidacy, the following steps should be followed:
- Log into the applicant's account in the unified admission portal.
- Click "My Requests" at the top of the page.
- Review the request under "Current Requests".
- The request's status will be displayed as "Candidate or Non-candidate" at the top of the page.
Second: Payment of tuition fees
All the male and female candidates for admission in the paid postgraduate studies programs must pay the tuition fees through the applicant's account in the unified admission portal before the end of Monday 5 Muharram, 1442 A.H., corresponding to 24 August, 2020 A.C. Nominations will be considered invalid after that date.
Third: Important notes
- Payment of the fees and obtainment of the university number does not mean the program will be opened or that the academic schedule will be received. The Deanship of Postgraduate Studies may close the program and return the full fees if the minimum limit set for opening the division is not reached. The candidate must refer to the relevant department and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies to verify the status of the application.
- Study will be conducted remotely via the E-Learning and Distance Education systems for the first seven weeks, starting 11 Muharram, 1442 A.H. This will apply for all theoretical courses. Attendance will be necessary for practical and training courses, taking into account the application of preventive and precautionary measures.
- In the paid postgraduate studies programs, lectures for male students will be in the evening period (4-10 p.m.) and (3-7 p.m.) for the female students, on consecutive days in the academic week.
- In case of any inquiries or technical problems about the payment mechanism, please submit an electronic ticket by clicking here.
The staff of the deanship extends their best wishes of success to all the candidates in completing their postgraduate studies.