Umm Al-Qura University
Admission Procedures for the Paid Postgraduate Studies Programs:
- E-Admission via the Unified Admission Portal during the period specified for admission. The accuracy of the entered data must be confirmed.
- All the required documents must be attached clearly and correctly.
- Payment of the admission fees (SR 150) within 48 hours of the admission date.
- Adherence to the admission schedule procedures regarding the dates of written exams for applicants of the PhD program and the date of announcing the results, the admission confirmation, and the payment of the semester fees.
- The payment of the semester fees after the admission is confirmed, and obtaining the university ID.