Coordinators of the Paid Postgraduate Programs (Aali) - 1441 A.H.
The academic coordinator for each paid postgraduate program is associated with the head of the department offering the program.
The prerequisites for nominating the academic coordinator for the program:
- The nominee should be a member of the academic staff of the respective department with the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor.
- The nominee should be an active academic staff member of the department and should be equipped with good communication, discussion, persuasion, and management skills.
- The nominee should preferably be familiar with the quality system and academic accreditation.
- The nominee should preferably have scientific and research activity in his\her respective field of specialization.
- The academic coordinator shall be nominated upon the completion of the minimum number of admissions to the program in accordance with the decision of the supervisory committee, and the same applies to the female section.
- A male academic coordinator shall be nominated for the programs offered to the male students, and a female academic coordinator shall be nominated for the programs offered to the female students.
- The program coordinator is assigned to teach a maximum of one course in the program, or supervise only one student.
- The academic coordinator shall be nominated every semester of the academic year.
1. Fill out the Academic Coordinator Report Form for the Paid Postgraduate Programs (Aali), which can be downloaded via the following link:
2. Submit Your Application