Being aware of the importance of training courses that serve the community and improve the integrative practical and cognitive skills of the trainees, and due to the presence of trained academic staff members in various engineering and scientific disciplines, the Training Unit of the Vice Deanship for Development and Entrepreneurship at the College of Engineering in Al-Qunfudhah is pleased to provide the summer training program for the year 1440/1441 A.H. This program will be a starting point and a foundation for the forthcoming training industry, Allah willing.
Dates of the Training Sessions:
From 19 Shawwal, 1441 A.H., to 25 Dhul-Qi`dah, 1441 A.H., as shown in the brochure.
- The trainee will be awarded an accredited certificate from the Training Unit at the College of Engineering in Al-Qunfudhah.
- Full attendance of the required training sessions is a prerequisite for obtaining the certificate.
- Completing the training exercises successfully within the time period specified by the trainer is a prerequisite for obtaining the certificate.
- The program is free of charge.
- Attendance will be registered on the form presented to the trainee at the beginning of the course.
- Course attendance certificates will be sent no later than 15 days after the course end date, via the e-mail provided on the form.
- Seats are limited. No new applications to join a course will be accepted once all the specified places have been filled.
- The entry link for each course will be posted on the official Twitter account of the college: @Ceq_uqu.