The Deanship of Postgraduate Studies congratulates the male and female candidates for the initial admission in the paid postgraduate studies programs (Higher diploma, Master's degree, and PhD) for the academic year 1441 A.H.
First: For inquiring about the status of candidacy, the following steps should be followed:
- Log into the applicant's account in the Unified Admission Portal.
- Press "My Requests" at the top of the page.
- Review the request under "Current Requests".
- The request's status will display as "Candidate or Non-candidate" at the top of the page.
Second: Payment of tuition fees
All the male and female candidates for admission in the paid postgraduate studies programs should hurry to pay the tuition fees through the applicant's account in the unified admission portal before the end of the working day of Tuesday, 4 Muharram, 1441 A.H., corresponding to 3 September, 2019 A.C. Candidacy will be invalid after the stated date.
Third: Important notes
- Payment of the fees and obtainment of the university number does not mean the program will be opened and the academic schedule will be received. The Deanship of Postgraduate Studies may close the program and return the full fees if the minimum limit set for opening the division is not reached.
- The deanship shall be entitled to cancel any university number and take the regulatory measures in the case of the violation of any condition of the announced admission conditions, and 25% of the paid fees will be deducted.
- The dates of the lectures of the paid postgraduate studies programs shall be in the evening period, (4 pm -10 pm) for male students and (3 pm - 7 pm) for the female students, on consecutive days in the academic week, which will not exceed three consecutive days.
- In case of any inquiries or technical problems about the payment mechanism, please upload an electronic ticket by clicking here.
The staff of the deanship extend their best wishes of success and progress to all the candidates in completing their postgraduate studies.