Admission tests for students seeking a transfer to the Department of Physical Education will be held as follows:
- Applicants should download an e-form for the Department of Physical Education medical examination from the "e-forms" section or from the department's office at the College of Education, Al-Abdiyyah Campus, starting from 3 Rajab, 1440 A.H.
- Applicants should complete the medical examination at any medical institution and obtain the approval and stamps on the medical examination form containing the basic data and the student's photo.
- Applicants are required to go to the testing committee at the Sports Hall at Al-Abdiyyah Campus at 8 a.m. on 6 Rajab, 1440 A.H., corresponding to 13 March, 2019 A.C., to undertake the tests.
- The tests open with a reception, registration, and basic data review. This is followed by the height, weight, and physical condition reviews, then fitness tests, and ends with personal interviews.
- Applicants must be on time for the tests.
- Applicants are required to submit the Medical Examination Form containing all the required data and photo and complete the due procedures for the medical examination approved by the medical authority (a prerequisite for undertaking the tests).
- Applicants must wear appropriate clothing and sport shoes to be able to undertake the tests comfortably.
- Applicants are required to abide by the instructions of the testing committee and cooperate to complete the tests in an easy and convenient manner.