The Department of Physical Education welcomes the transferred students applying for admission tests, and wishes everyone success. .
The dates of admission test for new and transferred students are announced through the Deanship of Admissions and Registration, and through the electronic system.
Test Entry Procedures:
- Medical examination: this is required to ensure that the applicant is healthy and physically fit; students are not allowed to enter the tests before completing the medical examination (the examination can be conducted at the University Medical Center in Al-Aziziyyah, or any authorized health authority).
- Applicants should download the medial examination form on the Department of Physical Education website (E-Forms > Student Forms).
- Physical examination: height and weight are measured, as the height of the applicant must be at least 165 centimeters.
- General fitness tests: abdominal test, pull-ups, standing broad jump, agility test, 100 meter sprint, and 800 meter track running.
- Personal Interview: the interview includes conversation, dialog, reading and writing skills.
** Wearing full sports uniform to perform the tests is a must, as well as wearing athletic shorts under the pants.