The Deanship of Faculty Members and Employees Affairs announces the availability of a number of jobs for Saudis in the academic, health and educational fields. The jobs are in a number of specializations, for males and females, and to be occupied by qualified national personnel. These positions are at the main headquarters of the University in Makkah Al-Mukarramah and its branches in the governorates of Jamoum, Al-Leith, Adham and Al-Qunfudhah. Applications for these posts should be submitted via the E-Recruitment portal, from Thursday, 27 Rabi` Al-Thani, 1440 A.H., to Thursday, 11 Jumada Al-Awwal, 1440 A.H.
The following conditions should be fulfilled:
1. The applicant should not be a governmental employee with regard to academic posts.
2. The applicant's age should not exceed 45 years for the posts of professor, associate professor and assistant professor.
3. The applicant's age should not exceed 34 years for posts of lecturer.
4. The scientific stream should be in line with the required specializations for the posts of professor, associate professor, assistant professor and lecturer.
The following documents should be submitted electronically:
1. A photocopy of the national ID.
2. A photocopy of the academic qualifications.
3. A photocopy of any work experience certificates.
4. A photocopy of the professional classification certificate from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties for the applicants for health care posts.
5. A photocopy of the effective professional registration ID from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties for applicants for health care posts.
For more details about the available jobs, please click here.