The Deanship of Scientific Research is pleased to release the 7th issue of the Scientific Research Oasis to coincide with the beginning of the new academic year, wishing you a happy new academic year.
This semi-annual bulletin, despite its short duration during the summer vacation, contains events with a distinctive track record in the research movement at Umm Al-Qura University, as follows:
- Announcing about the admission procedures for the postdoctoral fellowship program launched by the Ministry of Education's Research and Development Office, which required several organizational interviews and meetings. The University received six grants in two disciplines: Applied Data Science and Infectious Diseases.
- The Deanship continued implementing the Developing Human Resources and Potentials in Scientific Research Initiative for the second semester, which is supported by the Ministry of Education's Office of Vision.
- Organizing the three-day "Jurisdiction" exhibition by the Islamic Studies Research Center, was held in cooperation with the Department of Islamic Sharia in the females section.
- Organizing the scientific research day for medical colleges, which was supervised by the Medical Science Research Center, females section.
- Establishing the "Scholar" Scholarship, which was launched at the beginning of this semester to support the research mobility of postgraduate students in the master's and doctorate degrees.
- Supporting four research projects for Bin Laden's Entrepreneurship Chair, and appointing an advisor for the Chair from an American university.
- Disseminating the rules governing the ethics of scientific research at Umm Al-Qura University.
At the end of last semester, the Deanship was keen to evaluate its work and to know the opinion of the beneficiaries to improve the services so as to provide what helps to promote scientific research and researchers in our beloved university. It is pleased to put in your hands, through this issue, the results of the beneficiaries’ satisfaction about the work of the Deanship.
The Deanship continues to provide its services. It is pleased that this new year becomes useful for male and female researchers to promote scientific research and its quality in our university.
Click this link