The honor of the status that Umm Al-Qura University enjoys among universities in the Muslim world could not have been achieved without firstly Allah's Support (Exalted and Glorified be He) and then the support of the rulers of this country - may Allah protect them. All these things and others increase the greatness of trusteeship and responsibility consigned to the affiliates of this university.
The duties entrusted to the vice presidency are a reflection of the responsibilities and services that we seek to show to all beneficiaries, as well as our contribution to the development and administrative advancement of the university through offering the fastest and most advanced services and monitoring prominent achievements.
We ask Allah (Exalted and Glorified be He) to grant us success in anything that brings goodness to our blessed university. .
To continue moving towards an efficient administrative and financial system that contributes to achieving global leadership for this university.
- Providing financial and administrative services to all affiliates of the university and to all units, colleges, institutes, deanships, and centers according to the regulations and bylaws in collaboration with the relevant bodies from inside and outside the university.
- Continuous improvement of the administrative and financial processes through automating systems and procedures and attracting outstanding personnel, both which contribute to developing, upgrading, and documenting performance.
- Activation of e-systems to facilitate the provision of distinctive financial and administrative services.
- Responsible direction of financial expenditure of the university to increase effectiveness and achieve the utmost benefit.
- Quality, professionalism, and distinction in services offered.
- A spirit of leadership and teamwork.
- Credibility and transparency in all dealings.
- Fair and equal treatment when carrying out regulations, bylaws, and approved organizational rules.
- Supervising the development and execution of financial and administrative processes with high efficiency to contribute to maintaining the good reputation of the vice presidency and establishing an effective administrative structure.
- Documentation of all work and procedures of the vice presidency in the form of work guides, policies, and unified procedural forms.
- Improvement in the technical level of financial and administrative services and development of all the administrative, technical, and service sectors by using the best and most modern styles and practices in the world.
- Development of an accounting system for financial and administrative costs and using it to support decisions related to the university the optimal use of resources.
- Accurate documentation of different processes, documents, and files in the university by automating these processes to facilitate and make good use of time, money, and electronic accuracy in carrying out work.
- Continuous improvement of human resources through training programs, job rotation, encouraging self-development, and performance assessment.
- Using authorized governmental regulations and programs from the systems of financial processes, contracts, purchases, bids, and storehouses, and joining the governmental program 'Yesser,' which is called Government Secure Network (GSN).
- Working hard to guarantee continuity in developing the work of the vice presidency and its subsidiary administrations, units, and centers to reach a stage of comprehensive quality.