To become a centre of excellence in Ambulatory Care Services while achieving the maximum level of satisfaction of our customers and employees.
- Provide preventive and therapeutic services to students, and all other University affiliates so as to maintain their health, save their time and guarantee smooth running of an effective and high quality Educational process.
- Contribute effectively to health education and promotion activities within the University campus as well as the population of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Participate in the clinical training of students and Interns from Medical & dental Colleges.
- Build a consumer- focused integrated ambulatory health care system.
- Improve access to health services and reduce waiting time.
Provide outstanding clinical training at the clinics of the University Medical Center for the medical colleges and internship students by the proficient medical staff of the center
Intensify efforts of Health promotion, screening and early intervention of common diseases, and participation in national public health activities as a part of the social responsibility.
- Continuous improvement of quality, safety, performance and accountability.
- Commitment to Islamic rules and ethics.
- Quality and excellence in patient care.
- Cooperation and team work.
- Empathy and compassion with patients and their families.
- Respect and Integrity for employees and patients.
- Safety of patients and employees.
- Motivation for all employees.