To provide high quality services to students, accompanied with the counseling, guidance and supervision to help develop their skills and academic achievement.
- Achieving academic compatibility and what it entails of scientific success.
- Increasing the level of educational achievement, overcoming academic problems, and preparing the students professionally.
- Paying attention to talented students, developing their potential talents, upgrading their skills, and creating a suitable environment to develop and display their skills in the community.
- Caring for students with special needs, and facilitating the process of integrating them into the community.
- Achieving the principle of social equality and students' self-independence, in addition to studying students' problems.
Departments of the Vice-Deanship for Counseling, Guidance and Community Partnership:
- Counseling and Guidance Department
- Student Guidance Center, including the following units:
- Psychological Guidance Unit
- Social Guidance Unit
- Academic Guidance Unit (educational) :
- Talent Section.
- Students with Special Abilities Section.