Duties of the Educational Affairs Office
In order to contribute to the achievement of the college's vision and mission, the Academic Office undertakes several tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of study schedules, distribution of classrooms, the names of academic staff members, and the announcement of study schedules for students.
- Preparation and advertisement of the academic calendar.
- Meeting with the heads of departments in the college and follow-up of work progress.
- Study of different student cases, such as re-enrollment and transfer from one program to another.
- Following up the students' academic problems, finding suitable solutions, and providing advice, guidance, and support for at-risk students.
- Supervision of the academic guidance program.
- Preparation and announcement of final exam schedules.
- Following up on the progress of final tests, preparing a report on the results of the final exams, and submitting it to the College Council.
- Work on curriculum development.