3. Photocopying Policy:
The following materials are allowed to be copied:
- All materials bearing UQU stamp.
- A specific percentage of information sources, according to the local and international rules and regulations protecting copyright and intellectual property.
- 25 % of the scientific dissertations in a digital file format.
The following materials are not allowed to be copied:
- Personal documents, publications, and papers.
- Lectures and handwritten notes.
- UQU scientific dissertations that cannot be published without the consent of their authors.
- Scientific dissertations on paper.
- Any other materials which cannot be copied according to the regulations of the Deanship of Library Affairs.
Photocopying is permitted for the UQU affiliates and students, and those who are not members of the university.
Photocopying and digital photocopying fees have to be paid in advance and in cash.