Objective of Student Advising: Receiving college students in the Student Guidance Unit to deal with their guidance cases individually, according to the schedule set by the unit and the follow-up of the Student Advising Center.
Target group: Department students
Duration: One academic year
Executive body: Student Advising Unit
- The college academic advisor prepares an advising file for each student, according to the details of the electronic registration.
- The academic advisor studies the student file and follows up the academic processes (registered courses, achievement level, and the GPA).
- At the beginning of every semester, the academic advisor holds regular interviews with each student included in his advisory list to learn about their performance in the previous semester.
- During the academic semester, the academic advisor holds regular meetings with his students according to their individual cases and needs to assess student's performance level.
- The obstacles and problems facing the students while studying are discussed and settled.
- The academic advisor, in turn, stimulates the students to exert more effort.
Supervisor of the Student Advising
Dr. Al-Waleed Abdul-Raouf Omar Al-Minshawi
Academic rank: Associate Professor
University email: [email protected]
Personal email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 0501426775