That the Training Unit becomes a leading and distinguished center in the qualification of the graduates of the Department of Accounting at Jamoum University College at the level of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Providing trainee students with professional qualification and preparation at a distinguished level and with high efficiency, in order to contribute to the distinction of the graduates of the Department of Accounting in their careers and help them get the right job opportunities and positions.
Bachelor’s degree graduates of the Department of Accounting at Jamoum University College.
Objectives and Functions of the Field Training Unit
- Contributing to the establishment and development of an internal bylaw for the College for training.
- Developing and documenting the standards of field training for the academic departments at the College.
- Developing and documenting the rules of field training in terms of:
- Preparing training modules.
- The hours approved and required for field training.
- The rules for the absence of trainees during the training period.
- Changing training entities or postponing training.
- The duties trainees are required to commit to during the training period.
- Determining and announcing the academic calendar for field training every semester or year after obtaining the consent and approval of the Dean of the College.
- Preparing a list of the graduates nominated for training in coordination with the Deanship of Admission and Registration and the academic advising entities at the departments.
- Developing standards for determining the training entities at which training is allowed.
- Supervising a meeting held for the academic supervisors of the training content and the graduates who are going to receive the training, in sufficient time ahead of the start of training; this aims at:
- Announcing the steps for registration in field training.
- Explaining the modules adopted for training.
- Clarifying the evaluation policy followed for training.
- Elucidating the rules for writing the report after the end of the training period.
- Coordinating early with the training entities in terms of:
- Determining the capacity of training entities to accommodate students.
- Viewing the duties and tasks assigned to students.
- Clarifying the training standards required by the College to the training entities; this is for compliance with such standards.
- Distributing students to the training entities that have been determined and with which an agreement has taken place beforehand.
- Supervising the progress of the field training process for students.
- Looking closely at any difficulties the students might face during the training period and working on resolving them.
- Holding a periodic meeting after the end of the training period with all the trainee students; this is for having their opinions and learning about their suggestions, in order to enrich the training process for the future of the College’s students.
- Making any suggestions to be adopted in order to facilitate the training process.