The University College in Al Jumum province is one of the colleges of the University of Umm Al-Qura and was subjoined to it in 1437 AH, in light of the pursuit by the state -may Allah support it- to spread higher education in various cities and provinces of the Kingdom, after the issuance of the sublime Royal Decree to approve the decision of the Higher Education Board to restructure the college, so as to accommodate its needs and to be based in Al Jumum province which is subordinated to the Emirate of Makkah Al-Mukarramah region, and administratively linked to the city of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
Providing high-quality scientific, practical and research environment in order to qualify national cadres in various scientific and theoretical disciplines of the college to accommodate community needs.
1. Preparing specialized national cadres with high qualifications in the scientific and theoretical fields contained in the college's departments in order to accommodate the requirements of development plans and labor market of both public and private sectors.
2. Working to develop and modernize the college's academic plans so as to keep pace with global developments, with putting emphasis on technical and practical aspects in studying programs and practical training.
3. Increasing care and encouragement of scientific and technical skills among students, and qualifying them according to their disciplines.
4. Providing the opportunity for outstanding graduates to complete their higher studies in various college disciplines.
5. Supporting and encouraging scientific research in all college disciplines, including technical and applied ones.
6. Working to set up graduate programs for all college disciplines in the near future.
7. Integrating with various university units in order to upgrade the university into the ranks of outstanding ones regionally and globally, and activating the culture of knowledge in society.
8. Continuous development of faculty members by giving them the opportunity to attend courses, seminars and scientific conferences that are commensurate with their disciplines within the framework of the university systems, so as to enable them to maintain a high degree of efficiency and performance.