Important Information for Investors:
- The applicant must comply with all the specifications reported in the tender booklet, and any reservation or condition that contradicts what is stated in the tender booklet will lead to the exclusion of the offer submitted.
- The business activity has to match the commercial registration.
- Providing Tax and Zakat Clearance Certificate [TZCC].
- Providing certificate from the General Organization for Social Insurance proving that the institution is registered and the insurance rights have been paid.
- Providing a certificate of affiliation to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Providing the Saudization certificate.
- Attaching a bank (primary) guarantee for 15 % of the amount of the tender. It should be noted that the Administration does not accept an incomplete guarantee, a certified check, or cash. It should be stressed that the validity period of the bank guarantee should not be less than 3 months from the date of opening the envelopes.
* Documents and licenses must be in force.