1. Applications are submitted by sending the Ethics-101 form to the Permanent Committee of Scientific Research Ethics
2. Cases are considered by members of the Permanent Committee for Scientific Research Ethics, and then referred to the concerned sub-committee.
*Cases are referred to the sub-committee, if the permanent committee deems this necessary.
3. The concerned sub-committee takes the necessary procedures within a maximum period of one month from the date of receiving the case.
4. The sub-committee of Scientific Research Ethics submits its recommendations to the Permanent Committee of Scientific Research Ethics, along with the document for the case in question (Form 103 – Ethics).
5. Recommendations are considered and studied in the meeting of the Permanent Committee to take the appropriate decision according to the regulations organizing Scientific Research Ethics.
B- Research Entities:
1. (Form 104 – Ethics) should be submitted with the case report of the Permanent Committee for Scientific Research Ethics.
2. The case should be referred to the Permanent Committee for Scientific Research Ethics to study the recommendations submitted by the concerned sub-committee and take the appropriate measures according to the rules that govern scientific research ethics.