Umm Al-Qura University is considered one of the beacons of science and knowledge in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The University encompasses four university colleges, in addition to the main headquarters, with more than 100,000 male and female students.
Given the importance of the educational environment, the University has undertaken the following:
- Equipping computer and language learning facilities with the latest tools and software.
- Procuring the needs of laboratories and workshops utilizing the latest advanced and high technology scientific equipment.
- Introducing modern educational aids into lecture halls and auditoriums so the University’s output can have a distinguished form and quality as required.
- Providing distinctive educational services.
- Establishing a department concerned with auxiliary educational services under the name “the General Department for Educational Services.”